Madara Car Accident Lawyer
Auto Accident Attorney in Madera, California
Car accident cases are notably complex. The individual responsible for your damages will often deny fault, requiring you to go to court to have a judge settle the matter. You could also struggle with the liable party’s insurance company, which will do everything in its power to deny you the compensation you’re entitled to by law. This commonly pushes individuals to accept an insignificant settlement offer or even give up pursuing compensation altogether. Don’t let this happen to you. Speak with a seasoned personal injury accident attorney who can protect your best interests at all costs.
A Madera car accident lawyer at Setareh Law is here to guide you to just compensation by applying their extensive legal knowledge for your benefit. Your car accident resulted in real damages, meaning you’re likely experiencing financial losses. These losses not only create instability but can also weigh on your mental health.
Setareh Law is dedicated to resolving your car accident case on the most favorable terms so you can return to your normal day-to-day life. Speak with our team today to learn about how experienced legal counsel can maximize your compensation.
Steps to Take After a Madera Car Accident
The moments immediately after your car accident are some of the most crucial. What you do then can drastically affect the success of your personal injury claim. Enhance your ability to maximize compensation for all accident-related damages by following these simple steps after your car accident:
- Ensure Your Well-Being: Quickly examine yourself and check for any injuries. Adrenaline runs high in the moments after a car accident which can often disguise serious injuries. Also, if you’re physically able, check on the well-being of anyone else involved in the accident.
- Call the Police: Dial 911 to have law enforcement come to the scene and make a report of the accident. Request an ambulance if needed.
- Take Photos & Notes: Take pictures of things like skid marks, the positioning of the vehicles involved, and street signs. Also, jot down notes describing what occurred before, during, and after the accident.
- Collect Witness Statements: Take the time to identify potential witnesses and invite them to provide their personal account of what transpired. Avoid inserting your own opinions.
- Cooperate With Law Enforcement: Once an officer arrives on the scene, provide them with only the information they request. Do not assume blame or attach blame to a third party.
Once you leave the scene of the accident, the next most important step is to contact your insurance company and report the accident. Failing to do so can result in severe repercussions, especially if the other party reports the accident and identifies you as the liable party.
The final step is to seek legal counsel from a Madera car accident lawyer at Setareh Law who can help you file a personal injury claim.
Pursuing a Personal Injury Claim for Damages
All car accident victims in California have the right to pursue compensation due to the negligence of a third party. While it’s possible to do it without legal representation, insurance companies often don’t give serious consideration to clients who lack legal counsel.
A Madera car accident lawyer at Setareh Law can evaluate the facts if your case, determine the most favorable course of action, and guide you through the personal injury claims process. Our team is also deeply concerned about the financial hardship brought on as a result of your car accident and will pursue compensation for all accident-related damages including:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical expenses
- Medical treatment
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning ability
- Emotional injuries
Experienced Madera Car Accident Lawyer
Setareh Law is a firm trusted by those throughout Madera and the surrounding areas due to our commitment to excellence and unwavering pursuit of justice for every client who walks through our doors.
As members of the Beverly Hills Bar Association and The State Bar of California, we hold ourselves to the highest standard to ensure that your personal injury claim is resolved on the most favorable terms. Contact us today at 310-659-1826 for a free consultation.