San Diego Personal Injury Attorney
Personal Injury Attorney in San Diego, California
San Diego, California, is known for its beautiful beaches, parks, and warm climate. With such an ideal atmosphere, most San Diego citizens would not expect to find themselves victims of an accident that leaves them injured. Unfortunately, accidents often occur when you least expect them. With over 1.4 million individuals populating San Diego, the probability that you may fall victim to an accident of some kind is high.
If you or a loved one has suffered from an injury after a San Diego accident, you may be feeling helpless and unsure of what steps to take next. Setareh Law is a team of award-winning San Diego personal injury attorneys equipped with the knowledge to help you piece together the steps to take following an accident in San Diego. With over 13 years of experience helping clients build their personal injury claims, Daniel Setareh and Jessica Zamora offer the attentive care needed to handle sensitive cases like personal injury. While you may be feeling anxious and stressed regarding your injury, the road to recovery could be made simpler with the help of a San Diego personal injury lawyer who is knowledgeable about California law.
Common Causes of Personal Injury in San Diego
You never know what could cause an injury, and accidents often happen out of nowhere. While you may practice safety in all your activities throughout the day, an accident that is caused by the negligence of another is entirely out of your control. Common causes of personal injury in San Diego are:
- Car accidents
- Work-related injuries
- Slip or trip and fall accidents
- Product liability
- Wrongful death accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck accidents
These are just the most common causes of personal injury in San Diego, but an accident can occur in any situation. If you are unsure whether or not what happened to you constitutes a personal injury claim, contacting an experienced personal injury attorney in San Diego may help build your claim.
What Are Common Personal Injuries?
Personal injuries are obtained from an accident that another person’s negligence may have caused. Whether your injury is minor or severe, being a victim of another person’s negligence is not something you should have to go through alone. Common personal injuries are:
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken or fractured limbs
- Loss of limb
- Road rash
- Spine injuries or paralysis
If you or a loved one has suffered from any of these injuries, our legal team may be able to help you get compensation for damages you suffered as a result of your injuries.
Types of Damages You May Seek Compensation For
You should not have to pay for an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence. If you have been injured, there are damages that you can collect compensation for to help you get your life back on track.
- Medical costs: You may incur extensive medical costs to help heal your injuries following an accident. From doctor visits, medications, or in severe cases, surgical bills, medical costs add up quickly.
- Lost wages: As you recover from your injury, you may be unable to work. For many people, especially during such unprecedented times, losing out on wages can be detrimental to their financial stability.
- Loss of earning potential: If your injury has left you with chronic pain or a disability, your ability to earn a certain amount of money at your job or within your career may be lost.
- Property damage: If you have been in a car accident or any other type of motor vehicle accident, you may have property damage as a result. Replacing a vehicle that has been damaged can be expensive, and you should not have to pay for it yourself when you did not cause the accident in the first place.
- Pain and suffering: Whether your pain and suffering are physical or emotional, the effects of an accident can be long-lasting.
Getting compensation for our damages may not fix all that you have suffered, but it may be able to help you get back on your feet financially. Setareh Law has the knowledge and experience to help you decipher what compensation you may be eligible for and the next steps you should take to build your injury claim.
Contact Our San Diego Personal Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation
After being involved in an accident, you may be left feeling unsure of what you are supposed to do next. As you recover from your injuries, let our experienced legal team do the rest. The San Diego personal injury attorneys at Setareh Law have the experience and knowledge to help you build a personal injury claim that may award you the compensation you deserve.
We believe in aggressively advocating for our clients to provide them with the best care possible. After over 13 years of serving personal injury victims in California, our client testimonials are a testament to the degree of work and dedication we put into every case we take on. Schedule a free consultation by contacting us here or call (310) 659-1826.