Temecula Truck Accident Lawyer
Temecula Truck Accident Lawyer, California
Accidents involving large trucks are common in Temecula. This is because of the careless truckers and trucking companies who break the rules and endanger other road users. Unfortunately, the aftermath of a truck accident can be detrimental and painful. It’s even more painful to learn that most truck crashes could and should have been prevented.
We understand it isn’t easy to live with serious injuries caused by someone’s negligence. That’s where we come in. At Setareh Law, we fight aggressively to help injured victims seek compensation and justice after a truck accident. Let us help you facilitate your healing process through a personal injury claim.
Negligence and Truck Accidents
While truck drivers and trucking companies have a legal obligation to adhere to Temecula’s strict standards and stiffer trucking laws, this does not always happen. Their negligent acts and failure to comply with safety regulations have resulted in many accidents and fatalities. Some of the common forms of negligence that result in trucking accidents include:
- Truck driver fatigue due to unrealistic deadlines and long working hours
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Inexperienced or poorly trained drivers
- Defective truck parts
- Operating the truck while distracted by phones or other devices
- Speeding or tailgating
- Improper maintenance
- Improperly loading cargo
The at-fault parties should be held accountable when their negligence causes a crash. You can talk to our Temecula truck accident attorneys to learn more about your legal options and how to get the compensation you deserve.
Damages From a Truck Accident
Due to their massive weight and size, truck accidents often lead to catastrophic injuries and tragic deaths. Therefore, many individuals harmed in a truck accident often experience:
- Significant scarring and disfigurement
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Spinal cord injuries with paralysis
- Major lacerations
- Traumatic brain injuries
A truck accident victim may suffer lifelong injuries that will require long-term medical care, hospital stays, and medication. Navigating through such overwhelming moments alone can be draining. A knowledgeable and skilled attorney can help you regain your peace of mind and sense of optimism for the future. Let our dedicated Temecula truck accident lawyers fight for your right to seek the compensation you’re entitled to.
Potential Damages in a Temecula Truck Accident Claim
Being a truck accident victim is never easy. You’ll find yourself overwhelmed with a grievous injury and a financial burden that continues to accumulate. Seeking compensation from the liable parties can help cover your losses. Some of the potential damages you may receive compensation for include:
- Medical care: Truck accidents often lead to a high degree of personal injuries that require long-term care. Filing a personal injury lawsuit can help recover funds that will cover all your current and future medical expenses.
- Lost income: When a victim suffers a disability or cannot work while they recover, they can pursue compensation for the lost wages.
- Property damage: A collision with a vehicle of that size can significantly damage your vehicle. Therefore, you can receive compensation to repair or replace it.
- Pain and suffering: A victim can also seek compensation for the mental and emotional distress suffered from the accident.
- Wrongful death: You can also pursue compensation if the truck accident led to the tragic death of your loved one.
Truck accidents can place an unexpected burden on the victim’s income, family, and future. Pursuing compensation can help you overcome this difficult time without facing a financial catastrophe. We are well-equipped to aggressively pursue a personal injury claim and help you maximize your financial award.
How to Prove Liability For a Truck Accident in Temecula
Unfortunately, Temecula trucking accidents have many complications, often making settling your claim more difficult. A skilled lawyer can gather evidence to help determine and establish liability in your claim. Here are some of the evidence that our truck accident attorneys use to strengthen your case:
- Truck cameras
- Trucking company records
- The official police report
- Electronic logging devices
- Witness statements
- Electronic logging devices
- Photos and videos of the accident scene
There are often multiple liable parties in a Temecula truck accident, including the truck driver, trucking company, truck manufacturer, and many more negligent parties. Our Temecula truck accident lawyers can help determine the validity of your claim, identify the at-fault parties, and fight to hold them accountable for your damages.
Consult a Skilled Temecula Truck Accident Lawyer at Setareh Law
Truck accidents often result in death or serious injuries, leaving victims with mounting bills that need their attention. Unfortunately, navigating your potential losses and proving your case in court can be complex. That’s why you need a law firm that can advance your case and stand its ground against negligent parties who hide behind aggressive insurance carriers and legal teams.
At Setareh Law, our award-winning personal injury attorneys are committed advocates for injured victims across Temecula. We’ll answer your questions, provide guidance, and find evidence to support your claim. Call us today at (310) 659-1826 or contact us online to start your personal injury claim process. Our team also speaks Spanish.