Anaheim Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal Injury Attorney in Anaheim, CA
Accidents are unforeseeable, inconvenient, and frustrating to navigate. This is especially true if the accident caused a severe injury. Many accident injuries can cause life-long complications and intense physical and emotional pain. The costs of medicine, physical therapy, and extended hospital stays can be financially draining as well. Unfortunately, many victims find themselves financing their own recovery, even if another party is responsible for their injuries.
At Setareh Law, we believe that negligent parties must be held responsible for their actions. If you or someone you care for has fallen victim to an accident in Anaheim, California, you could be entitled to financial compensation for the losses you have suffered. Our attorneys know how stressful the aftermath of an accident can be and are committed to using our years of expertise to make the claims process as stress-free as possible.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Anaheim, California
Our attorneys have over 13 years of experience handling a wide range of personal injury cases in Anaheim and across California. While every personal injury accident is different, they typically fall under one of the following categories:
- Motor vehicle accidents: California is an at-fault state, and you can file a personal injury claim if you were a victim of a truck, motorcycle, or car accident caused by someone else’s negligence
- Wrongful death: Wrongful death can be caused by many things, such as nursing home abuse or medical malpractice. If someone you love died due to another party’s negligence, you can pursue a wrongful death claim.
- Slip-and-fall or premise liability: These accidents can be caused by slippery floors, broken handrails, or uneven sidewalks on someone else’s property. If you fell and were injured in a business, you could have grounds for a slip-and-fall claim.
- Product liability: If you were injured by a product such as a malfunctioning car or electronic device, you may have grounds to file a product liability claim against the manufacturer.
- Work-related accidents: While everyone should feel safe at their place of work, many workplaces engage in unsafe practices that could cause injuries. If you were injured while on the job, you could file a personal injury claim against your employer.
It is important to note that not every accident will fall into the above categories. If you are not sure what kind of case would fit your unique situation, our personal injury attorneys can help. At Setareh Law, we take the time to get to know every client to provide them with the highest quality of legal services that fit their specific needs.
Common Personal Injuries Following an Anaheim Accident
Accidents can result in numerous injuries, both minor and severe. Some common personal injuries in Anaheim include:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs)
- Neck and back injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Cuts and lacerations
- Amputations or other limb loss
- Burn injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- Broken bones
- Emotional trauma
- Anxiety and depression
After suffering an accident, it is essential to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Avoid self-diagnosing your injuries. Only a trained medical professional can diagnose the injury and advise you on the best next steps for your recovery.
What Can Our Anaheim Personal Injury Lawyers Do for You?
The skilled personal injury lawyers at Setareh Law are here to handle your case from start to finish expertly. Our attorneys will be your staunch advocate during negotiations and always keep your best interests in mind. We can help connect you with medical professionals, organize your documents and expenses, and fill out and file all paperwork related to your claim. We are also dedicated to ensuring our clients receive the compensation they need to cover their losses. Some damages we may be able to help you collect in Anaheim include:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and earning potential
- Property damage
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
These are only a few examples of the damages you may be entitled to for your injuries. Your attorney will review every detail of your case to determine which damages you may be eligible to pursue.
Consult an Expert Anaheim Personal Injury Lawyer Today
At Setareh Law, we believe that accident victims deserve to have their right to compensation protected by a dedicated and assertive legal advocate. Our attorneys know the ins and outs of California law and use their expertise to help clients in Anaheim just like you achieve the best possible outcome for their cases. If you were injured by another party’s negligence, you do not need to fight alone. Call us today at (310) 659-1826 or complete our contact form to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case. We also speak Spanish.