San Leandro Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal Injury Attorney in San Leandro, CA
A personal injury accident may occur anywhere when they are least expected. Even the safest people may become accident victims when another person acts negligently. While many people assume that only accidents involving motor vehicles are considered personal injury accidents, that is not the case. Whenever a person or entity acts negligently and causes an accident, the injured victim has the legal right to file a personal injury claim. Personal injury claims allow accident victims to pursue the financial compensation they are owed for the losses they may have suffered as a result. To get help with your personal injury claim, contact a San Leandro personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
Setareh Law is a team of skilled personal injury attorneys with experience helping clients in San Leandro, California. We understand that the California legal system can be overwhelming, which is why we are here to help our clients through the complex claims process. Whether you are healing from a minor or major injury, you deserve to be compensated if you have suffered as a result of negligence. We look forward to helping you and your loved ones build a strong claim as you pursue the justice you deserve.
What are the Most Common Personal Injuries?
Personal injury accidents may range from a minor fender bender to a catastrophic construction accident. These accidents often leave victims with a wide variety of injuries. It is commonly assumed that only physical injuries are considered personal injuries, but a person may file a claim for both physical and mental injuries. Some of the most common personal injuries suffered by victims include:
- Back, neck and spine injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Head injuries and traumatic brain injuries
- Broken or fractured bones
- Crushed limbs
- Loss of limbs
- Cuts and lacerations
- Internal bleeding
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
No matter how minor or severe your injuries are, you deserve to be compensated. If another person’s negligence has resulted in your injuries, get help from a skilled personal injury attorney to file your personal injury claim.
Common San Leandro Personal Injury Accidents
Personal injury accidents occur whenever a person or entity’s negligence results in someone becoming injured. Some of the most common personal injury accidents in San Leandro, California, include:
Slip and Fall Accidents
While a slip and fall may not seem like a dangerous accident, the results can be damaging for victims. This type of accident may occur due to a wet floor in a restaurant or a broken sidewalk.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Motor vehicle accidents may involve a motorcycle, car, or truck and severely damage victims. Some common causes of motor vehicle accidents include:
- Distracted driving
- Reckless driving
- Road rage
- Inexperienced driving
- Driving while drowsy
- Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Hazardous weather conditions
- Disobeying traffic laws or signals
When a medical professional like a doctor or nurse acts negligently, their patients may be left with life-altering injuries.
Whether you work at a construction site or in an office building, accidents may occur if your employer acts negligently.
Dog Bite Accidents
While dogs are known as man’s best friends, not all dogs are friendly. Regardless of if an owner has knowledge of a dog having a violent past, if a dog bite occurs, they may be held responsible for the victim’s injuries.
What Damages Can You Collect From a Personal Injury Claim?
When another person’s negligent acts result in an accident that leaves a person injured, the victim has a right to file a personal injury claim. When a person files a personal injury claim in California, they may pursue financial compensation from the at-fault party in the form of damages. The damages that you may be eligible to collect include:
- Medical Expenses: Personal injury accident victims may suffer extensive injuries that result in costly medical bills. They should be compensated for all costs associated with their recovery processes, such as hospital visits or surgical procedures.
- Lost Wages: If a person’s injuries result in them being unable to work for an extended period, they should be compensated for any pay they have and will miss out on.
- Lost Earning Potential: If a person’s injuries result in chronic pain or a disability, they may no longer be able to advance in their career, resulting in a lost earning potential within their line of work.
- Property Damage: If a person’s property, such as a car or motorcycle, is injured during an accident, the at-fault party should pay for the cost of repairing or replacing the damaged property.
- Pain and Suffering: Accident victims should be compensated for all pain and suffering they have to endure as a result of their physical and mental injuries.
If you are unsure what damages you may be eligible to collect, our knowledgeable personal injury lawyers may be able to help by going over the details of your personal injury claim.
Get Help From a San Leandro Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal injury accidents can leave victims with life-altering injuries. If you or a loved one has been injured due to another person’s negligence, you deserve to be compensated for your losses. Get help from a San Leandro personal injury attorney as soon as possible.
Setareh Law is a team of San Leandro, California, personal injury lawyers with over 13 years of experience helping clients pursue the justice they are owed. We are proud to provide our clients with the dedicated and award-winning representation they deserve. To set up a free consultation, fill out this contact form or call (310) 659-1826.