Santa Rosa Car Accident Attorneys
Santa Rosa Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents are traumatizing events that can dramatically impact the life of a victim and a victim’s family. Unfortunately, insurance adjusters are often resistant to pay claimants what they deserve for their losses, even when they weren’t at fault for the crash. Without competent legal representation to defend their interests, many of these victims are forced to juggle accumulating medical bills and lost wages while trying to heal their injuries.
Protecting yourself against the insurance companies necessitates the help of a skilled negotiator with the knowledge required to maximize your settlement. Attorney Daniel Setareh is a trusted Santa Rosa car accident lawyer that devotes his skills to helping victims recover compensation for their damages. With over 13 years of legal experience in Santa Rosa and across the state of California, Setareh Law is dedicated to protecting the rights of our clients.
What Are Recoverable Damages for Car Accidents in Santa Rosa, California?
Following a car accident in California where someone else is responsible for your injuries and losses, many damages may qualify for compensation. Depending on the circumstances and facts surrounding the incident, the following expenses may be eligible for recovery:
- Attorney fees
- Medical costs
- Property damage
- Loss of wages
- Loss of wage-earning potential
- Wrongful death
- Loss of consortium or companionship
- Non-economic damages, including pain and suffering and emotional distress
In certain circumstances, other damages may also qualify for compensation. Keeping track of your losses and documents, including bills, receipts, and pay stubs, can help ensure you are eligible for as much recovery as possible.
We also recommend that you work with a Santa Rosa lawyer specializing in car accidents, like one of Setareh Law’s talented car accident attorneys, for help during this challenging time. Our team can help you identify other qualifying expenses, estimate the value of your case, and increase the amount of compensation you can receive.
Types of Vehicle Accidents We Handle in Santa Rosa, California
Over our years of experience, we have seen numerous vehicle accidents, and every one of them is unique. No matter what kind of accident you have been in, our talented legal team is equipped to handle your case. In Santa Rosa, our scope of vehicle accident cases covers accidents of all kinds, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pickup truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Taxicab accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Delivery vehicle accidents
- Train collision accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Wrong-way interstate accidents
- Intersection accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Multiple-vehicle accidents
- Self-driving car accidents
We often settle cases out of court in order to minimize the additional trauma that victims and their families may suffer. Still, our experienced, confident motor vehicle accident attorneys in Santa Rosa are always prepared to go to trial when necessary.
Car Accident Injuries in Santa Rosa, California
The value of your car accident injury claim will mostly depend on the severity of your injuries and the total cost of property damage you have sustained. Your past and future medical expenses, amount of wages lost, and your degree of suffering will all be factored into your case’s value. Injuries that you may be able to recover compensation for in your car accident injury case include:
- Severe lacerations
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Seat belt injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue injuries
- Burn injuries
- Significant disfigurement
- Road rash
Suffering from any kind of injury after a car accident can be traumatic, both physically and mentally. Victims often find themselves suffering from symptoms of anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, after surviving a motor vehicle accident. If this is the case for you, Setareh Law may be able to help you recover compensation for the mental health treatment you deserve.
What To Do After a Car Crash in Santa Rosa?
Following a car crash, you may need help deciding what steps to take next and which strategies to employ. This can be especially difficult if you want to maintain your legal odds and prioritize your recovery. We recommend you consider the following recommendations while you navigate the legal system and your recovery process:
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible
- Follow your doctor’s treatment recommendations closely
- Avoid posting anything online, including photos, videos, or text
- Do not speak about your legal matters with anyone, including friends and family
- File a police or crash report, if you have not already
- File a claim through the correct avenue (either a qualifying insurance policy or directly against the at-fault party)
- Speak with a car accident lawyer before accepting any settlement offers
- Follow your Santa Rosa car accident lawyer’s recommendations for the next steps and strategies
We strongly encourage you to work with a Santa Rosa car accident lawyer after a crash, especially if you want to receive fair compensation for your losses. Your dedicated car accident lawyer can give you tailored recommendations for the next steps based on their understanding of your specific circumstances and needs. Their services can also better enable you to relax and prioritize your recovery and healing.
How a Santa Rosa Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You
Partnering with Setareh Law can be vital in getting the best result for your Santa Rosa car accident claim. Our competent legal team helps accident victims by:
- Conducting a thorough, independent investigation into your accident
- Collecting critical evidence to help prove liability
- Working with trusted medical professionals
- Communicating with the other driver’s insurer
- Leading negotiations with every party involved in the case
- Preparing your case for court
- Organizing your medical records and bills
- Conducting consultations with experts in fields such as accident reconstruction or medical care and life-care planning
- Assuring that all documents are filed correctly and in a timely manner so as to avoid any mishaps during your case
- Completing a full review of your losses to determine the true value of your claim
If you have been injured in an automobile collision, contact us as soon as possible so that we can begin building a solid defense for your recovery claim. The state of California requires all personal injury claims to be settled within just two years of the date of an accident, which means that time is unfortunately not on our side.
Team Up With a Skilled Santa Rosa Car Accident Attorney
When it comes to maximizing your settlement and protecting your interests during your car accident case, there is no substitute for the help of Setareh Law. Our commitment to our clients extends past our office doors, and our unparalleled client service has solidified our impressive reputation in Southern California and beyond.
Call us at (310) 659-1826 or complete our contact form to schedule a free case evaluation. Our firm runs on a contingency fee basis which means you don’t pay us unless we recover payment for your damages. We also offer bilingual legal representation for our Spanish-speaking clients. We even offer home, hospital, or nursing home visits and 24/7 live chats with a real person on our website for your convenience.