Salinas Car Accident Lawyer
Car Accident Lawyer in Salinas, California
With more than 150,000 residents, Salinas, California is a thriving city. However, this unfortunately also means that car accidents are common. Car accidents can be life-altering, causing significant physical, emotional, and financial hardships.
If you or a loved one have ever been in a car accident in Salinas, you know the stress it can cause. A capable and sympathetic car accident lawyer is essential to help juggle insurance companies, medical expenses, and legal complexities. A Salinas car accident lawyer from Setareh Law can help accident victims looking for justice and just compensation.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Salinas
Every auto accident is distinct. A Salinas car accident lawyer will take the time to understand your situation to prepare your defense strategy thoroughly. Types of car accidents that may result in damages or injuries include:
- Speeding accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Head-on collisions
- Side-impact collisions
- Distracted driving accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Drowsy driving/driver fatigue accidents
- Reckless driving accidents
- T-bone accidents
No matter the type of car collision you have been involved in, our Salinas car accident attorneys are committed to helping you get justice.
What Should You Do After Being Involved in a Car Accident?
Your actions at the scene of an automobile accident might significantly affect your chance of receiving fair compensation for your injuries. Following an accident, it’s important to:
- Seek immediate medical attention: If you require emergency medical care, do not wait for law enforcement. Call 911. At the hospital, have a medical doctor examine and document your injuries. A medical report may be vital to claiming compensation.
- Collect relevant information: Evidence is needed to support car accident claims, and some of this evidence includes details on the involved vehicles. Obtain the contact and insurance details of every driver involved in the collision, along with the contact information of any accident witnesses.
- Obtain evidence: As memories can fade quickly, it’s crucial that you act quickly. Note down any details you can recall about the collision. Additionally, take pictures of any vehicle damage, injuries, accident scene, and road conditions from all angles if possible.
- Report the accident: If anybody was harmed or killed, or the damage was $1,000 or more, you have 10 days to notify the DMV about the collision. A report of the crash must also be sent to your insurance provider.
- Contact a Salinas car accident lawyer: The procedure of handling an automobile accident claim is challenging, drawn out, and time-consuming. A capable automobile accident attorney can handle the entire legal process, freeing up your time to concentrate on healing.
Taking these steps can help you get the compensation you deserve following a car accident.
Why Do You Need a Car Accident Lawyer?
A Salinas car accident attorney knows the challenges that accident victims encounter and the uncertainty that follows a car accident. To provide compassionate assistance and support throughout the legal procedure, they take the time to comprehend each client’s particular situation. Also, with their in-depth understanding of California’s laws governing auto accidents, they can construct a compelling case to uphold your rights and seek compensation for mental and physical suffering.
In addition, complicated negotiations with insurance companies, whose primary goal is to settle claims for the smallest sum feasible, frequently occur in vehicle accident cases. A Salinas car accident attorney is aware of the strategies employed by insurance adjusters to minimize claims and is well-equipped to thwart such efforts.
Speaking with insurance adjusters can also be risky, since they are trained to get you to say things that suggest you are not hurt or that the accident was your fault. Having a Salina lawyer handle all conversations and negotiations with insurance providers on your behalf reduces stress and increases your potential compensation.
Consult With Our Leading Salinas Car Accident Attorneys Today
When you seek our legal advice after a car accident, you get top-notch legal representation and work with a group of people who care about your well-being and assist you in getting the justice and compensation you are entitled to. Our experienced Salinas car accident lawyers at Setareh Law can help you receive financial compensation for medical costs, lost wages, property damage, physical and mental suffering, and more. We will be with you every step of the way.
If you have been injured due to someone else’s carelessness, take the first step toward taking control of your life by calling us at (310) 659-1826 or filling out our online contact form. Our skilled team of attorneys will fight for your rights while you concentrate on making a full recovery, work directly with you throughout your case, and keep you informed of all developments. Our team also speaks Spanish.